Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Friday, March 12, 2010

3 months Post Relaxer My 1st week of Transitioning

This is week I decided to transition. I was doing a steam treatment that particular and I noticed how soft and easy it was to comb thru my NG.. I was thinking maybe I can transition with the help of my steamer. I shampoo with JCS Shampoo and DC with ORS replenishing conditioner for about 15 minutes.. At the time I didn't have a regular steamer I did a steam treatment with a facial steamer and my hair turned out great. Learning as the weeks go by I'm trying different products.. I am trying to stick with all natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment