Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Bootleg Version of the Steamer 14 weeks post




I decided to steam my hair today and it was a wonderful exerience. I used my bootleg version. I used my facial steamer along with a bag over my steamer and my ends and back of my head got moisturized more than anything the top wasn't as moisturized as the back but it all worked out fine.. I am 14 weeks post and my NG was so soft and when I detangled it was like I didn't need any detangler or leave in my hair had never been this soft. I ponytail rollerset my hair and my NG was still soft. My hair was soft so I just flat ironed my roots and this will be a weekly thing for me. I also think that if I would ever decide to transition this would help me because the detangling process was a breeze.



I washed my hair with Jane Carter Shampoo (old version) and I conditioned with ORS DC and steamed with that in my hair. I found one for $119.00 and free shipping. I used Kid Organic Shea Butter leave in and Profectiv Break Free and did my ponytail rollerset. My ends never looked better. Usually after I rollerset my hair my ends look dry. Don't know if you can really tell a difference or not. I tried the Turban steam but I was never able to get the results I did with the facial steamer.

I used my Caruso Steam Curlers After wards.



No comments:

Post a Comment