Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship




I must say I have slept on this product.. It gives great slip and leaves your hair easy to detangle and manage.. If you ever done an Indigo treatment  and know how dry it leaves your hair and sometimes it seems like nothing will ever get it back to its moisturized state.. This will.. I would DC for hours and still my hair would be dry after indigo treatment.. I used this once just as I would co-wash my hair and my hair instantly felt soft and moisturized and once again easy to manage.. If you ever wanted to try this conditioner its worth giving it a try.. It will be the best $2.50 or $3 you ever spent... I also love the leave in but that is getting harder to find in the stores these days.  So I will just stick with the conditioner..

I give this product 5 starts

No comments:

Post a Comment