Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Friday, January 14, 2011

My New Found Love Thread Earrings



I have fallen in love with these earrings.. I saw them at my local BSS and got them for .99cents well if you know me I will research something until I found it and now I plan to order me a bunch of these earrings. They will go great with my new style when I decide to BC.. These aren't these exact earrings but this is the style.. They are called Thread earrings.. The site that I found are very reasonable too..


http://www.peruvianearring.com/index1.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment