Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 PC Combo that helps with my detangling Process while Transitioning

3 pc makes you think of food right.. lol  For me chicken comes to mind.. Chicken is not my secret combo for helping me thru my transitioning process.. The 3 steps for me are Pre-poo, Co-wash and DC with steam or heat.

My pre-poo I used any conditioner I have on hand.  Mixed with Hemp seed oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Sunflower Oil.  Depending if I need any protein I will add an egg to the pre-poo. Conditioners I've use is Yes to Cucumbers, Tresemme, Herbal Essence. The co-wash I don't use a lot to co-wash.  Its either my Yes to Carrots conditioner (love this stuff) or my Aussie Moist.. The DC sometimes I use Aussie Moist 3 min when I am short on time.  Other DC conditioners I use with steam is Shescentit Banana Burlee, HV StirNillah.  Any other DC I have on hand.  But my main thing I haven't switched up on is my co-wash conditioner.  I think Pre-pooing b4 you shampoo or co-wash has really cut down my tangles.  Also my Tangle Teezer that I mentioned in another post is a life saver for me

No comments:

Post a Comment