Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Product Review on Tangle Teezer

This device doesn't look like much but it really helped me to detangle my NG while transitioning.  I used the denman brush but I get more hair in my brush than I do the tangle teezer.. If you have very thick hair take smaller sections to detangle.  This is most def a keeper.. Cost $10 and worth every penny.  I plan to keep this on hand at all time.. If you haven't tried it you might want to thing about making this investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment