Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Soap for Skin Care

I've been hearing a lot about black soap and the kind I already had at my house at so many bad ingredients in it that I stopped using it.. It had too many ingredients that contained Sodium.... I could not pronounce half of the words.. I heard about this soap while reading about ladies doing the oil cleansing method.. My skin use to be so clear until lately.. Just one side of my face would break out and I get the ugliest blackheads.. The blackheads would appear to be gone on the surface but when I touch my face I could still feel the blackheads  under my skin.. So I decided to try the Oil Cleansing Method and some of the ladies were stating that the days the don't do this method they use black soap.  I picked up a bar from the BSS for $2.50 and this is a great investment for my skin.  From the 1st day I used this I could see my skin looking better it had this different look from it than what I get when I use other cleansers.  My skin looked clean.  Throughout the whole day my skin looked and stayed clean and this is my 3rd day using it and my bumps under my skin is already clearing up and now I am waiting for my skin to clear up.  Not sure if its the Oil Cleansing that is helping also but this soap is definitely a keeper in my book.


Ingredients:
Pure Honey, Shea Butter, Osun (Carmwood), Cocoa Pod Powder, Plantain Peel Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Aloe Vera.

This company also sells shea butter and hair products..

http://www.racosmetics.com/index.html

 
Oil Cleansing Method

No comments:

Post a Comment