Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Product Review on Yes to Cucumbers Conditioner

As usual I am always late when it comes to trying something that everyone raves about.  I must say this product was definitely worth the wait.  Cost of this product is $8.99 but if you shop around you can get it as Ross or other stores for $3.99.. I got in on a sale at Walgreens because I could not find the cucumbers at Ross only had Carrots.. So I got it for buy one which was $8.99 and get one 1/2 off.. Is it worth the price.  It really is but only if you are not using loads of conditioner like I do to help control my NG.. So if you are not  transitioning, a natural or relaxed who does not need a lot of conditioner then it is worth the price but like me and you have to use tons then you might want to shop around for a cheaper price.. Another thing I just looked on the bottle and my expiration date is 1/12/11 so I need to use that up b4 I waste my money and I know I had these bottle for 2 months already.. On to the review:

I love this product it makes your hair feel clean and soft and it helps on the detangling.. This product is running neck and neck with my aussie moist and I never thought another product could come that close.. I could finger comb my hair in the shower. I could even finger comb the part of my hair which is the thickest and always always need extra help when I detangle. . It left my hair so soft when I rinsed it out. I will most deft buy this product again

5 out of  5 stars

Ingredients
Water, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill Extract), Capsicum Annuum (green pepper extract), Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil (broccoli), Benzyl Alcohol, Spinacia Oleracea Leaf Extract (spinach), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis)

Ingredients
Flower Oil, Maris Limus Silt Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetate Acid

2 comments: