Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Silkening Treatment




I washed with Eluence Clarifying Shampoo, then I used Cream of Nature Moisturizing shampoo ( I really missed this shampoo this is the old version) Then I DC with Eluence my hair instantly felt soft I sat under the dryer for 20 min. I use Aphogee 2min Recon. For my leave in I used Salon Exclusives leave in conditioner and Gold Moisturizer which is a conditioner but you can use it as a leave in. I sprayed some Aphogee Green Tea and used Mizani Foam and Sallys Generic brand of Paul Mitchell Serum. Sat under the dryer and my hair dried quickly. I blow dried and I used a little bit of my Etae serum on my hair to blow dry. I really like the way my hair looked when I blow dried it. Then I flat iron my hair added a little for Etae Serum and here are the results. My arms got a little tired but I will be trying this again.

B4 I decided to Transition

No comments:

Post a Comment