Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Monday, February 1, 2010

Roller Setting Mix B4 the Transition



This was b4 I even thought about transitioning..

I did a rollerset with Glycerine, water mix along with my Giovanni Sunset Styling Lotion. I know that I used too much Glycerine and not enough water because it took my hair forever to dry. I really don't have the ratio exactly but I would say 50 water 30 glycerine 20 setting lotion and a drop of emu oil. I love the way it looked and felt but as you can see the pieces on the back didn't dry that well. But overall I loved the outcome and this will be my rollerset mix staple unless I change over to something else. As you can see by my parts that I really didn't care how straight my parts were when I rollerset my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment