Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lustrasilk Organic Cholesterol W/Argan Oil


Healthy Care for Damaged Hair! Contains Argan Oil from North Africa.



All the benefits of organic hair care.A blend of extracts derived from trees, plants, fruits and vegetables that contain natural fatty acids, protein and vitamin to help and keep even the most damaged hair in the best condition ever. The addition of Argan Oil from North Africa puts this product over the top for shiny and growing hair and for mending split ends. This is the one product that will put an end to each and every hair problem.


Directions:
Shampoo and towel dry. Apply Organic Cholesterol to hair and scalp. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Style as usual.

Not sure what ingredients are organic in this product but you can't beat the price $2.99 I ordered mine online.. I must say I like...I used mine with steam and I didn't add anything extra to my yet..
It was ok to detangle I have had other conditioners that made NG just melt under steam.  I think the price and the fact that it had Argan Oil in it got my attention. Maybe next time I will use this as a pre-poo.  I don't plan to give up on this yet. Since I got 2 jars I will definately use this up.

Ingredients:
water(aqua),stearmidopopyl,dimethylamine,stearyl alcohol,cetyl alcohol,argania spinosa kernel oil,carrot(daucus carota sativa) seed oil,rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil,juglans nigra (black walnut) leaf extract, cholesterol,aloe vera(aloe barbadensis extract,chamomilla recruita extract, indian hemp extract,fragrance,vitamin e, methyl & propyl paraben,phosphoric acid,dmdm,disodium edta,yellow 5 &6.




3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment