Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Product Review On Aussie Moist



This one get rave reviews from most of the hair boards that I am a member and of course I am late to try this.. Cost of $3.00 16oz and 32oz for $5 or little more depending on where you buy it. 

As most of you ladies may know I am a fan of HE when it comes to making my hair soft and helping me detangle.. Also Tresemme Naturals and Suave  is on that list.. These are my fav so I never thought anything could compare to these until tonight I tried Aussie Moist.. OMG.. This conditioner I co-washed and I used a lot and I wet my hair a little and worked it in my hair as if I was using shampoo.. Let me tell you this stuff help me to finger comb my hair.. I never been able to finger comb my hair using any king of conditioner until now.. When I rinse my hair it felt so soft. I've heard the ladies rave about Aussie Moist and they were correct.  It does contain cones so if you are not a fan or cones this is not for you: Bottom Line this is def a staple of mine and soon as I use up my other conditioners Aussie Moist will be the only conditioner that I will buy.

Ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, edta, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata (australian sea kelp) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract.

This is what an article from Curly Nikki said about Aussie Moist:

"Amodimethicone and other similarly modified silicone polymers are considered to be among the best high-performance conditioning polymers currently available to the hair-care product formulator. They provide many unique benefits, including the following:
  • Provide deep conditioning
  • Provide targeted conditioning to areas of particularly damaged hair
  • Protect from thermal damage
  • Increase color retention
  • Resist build up
  • Impart gloss and shine
  • These modified silicones seem to be of particular benefit for those of us with damaged hair, permanently colored hair or those concerned about the buildup of conditioning agents .

No comments:

Post a Comment