Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Monday, October 18, 2010

Product Review on Taliah Waajid Lock It Up

Price $7.00 Depending on where you buy it.
I did my 1st twist out last night.. I did not like it and that was only because I didn't know what to do with my hair in the front.. So this is definately a challenge for me since I am just winging this hairstyle.. But I must say this product really help define my curls and that was b4 I even twisted my hair..


Directions: Start with damp hair. Section off the desired amount of hair to create the comb twist, lock, or two-strand. Apply a small amount of Lock It Up to the area. Comb it through the section and begin the comb twist, lock grooming or two-strand twist.



For defining curl pattern of natural hair:

Apply Lock It Up to the hair and use fingers to help shape and define curl pattern. Lock It Up will not flake or dry hard. It leaves the hair soft and manageable without a sticky, gummy feel. This is a versatile product!
 
Ingredients:
Pure Deionized Water T.E.A. Natural Herbs, Indian Hemp, Yarrow Roots, Rosemary, Nettle, Natural Hair Locking Recipe Hydrolyzed Protein, Carbomer 940, Natural Preservative, Nipa Guard, Fruits Fragrance, Bio-Flavonoids."




I love this products it worked great for my hair.. I will give it a 4 out of 5 stars and will most def use this again.  I didn't use this alone I also used it with Kimmay tubes leave in so that might have help with the moisture but overall I still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment