Patience is the Key When Transitioning

Whether you are a short term transitioner or a long term transitioner the key is to have patience either way you decide to transition. Short term transitioner you have to have the patience with your new cut and long term the patience you just get thru this transition without giving up.







Messy Up Do

Messy Up Do

Monday, October 18, 2010

Product Review on HairVeda Amala Cream Rinse

Price 16 oz bottle $11.75

I was lucky enough to get in on HV famous sales when I purchased this

Amala Cream Rinse is a Creamy Hair & Body shampoo which lightly removes dirt & oils. ACR is formulated with all natural lemon & orange oils and specifically designed to clean tresses. ACR is also great for those with sensitive skin types. Give your hair and body a light cleanse with our unique formula.


Hair: Use before your conditioner washes to remove buildup which accumulates due to heavy conditioner use. Safe to use daily and a great alternative to shampoos. Body: Wet skin and apply ACR onto a washcloth. Smooth the cream all over body and rinse.




Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Germall Plus. Fragrance.




Shelf Life: 4-6 Months



Applications: Up to 20 Uses



Note: Keep out of sunlight


Can't say one bad thing about this product it does exactly what it says. It cleanse my hair without leaving it with that strip feeling and it soften my hair also and it was ready for my co-wash.. I use a lot of gels to lay my edges down and this product really help cleanse away all the gels and other products that I used.. She is correct it does not suds but you can still tell that it is working.




5 out of 5 stars

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I've ever tried this one...sounds good though. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome LaToya.. I love it

    ReplyDelete